- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Sale Ends 1d : 5h : 59m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
John F Kennedy Boulevard, Piscadera Bay, Willemstad, Curaçao
Winterswijkstraat 2, Willemstad, Curaçao
Santa Barbara Plantation, Curaçao, Caribbean
Baden Powellweg 1, Willemstad, Curaçao
Playa Kalki 1, Westpunt, Curacao
Langestraat 8 (Otrobanda), Willemstad, Curaçao
Landhuis Blauw z/n, Willemstad, Curaçao
Piscadera Bay, Willemstad, Curaçao
A colorful hotel that is much more than paint-by-numbers.
Curaçao is an island of color, from its turquoise sea to the brightly painted buildings. Avila Hotel does its best to keep up, with bold splashes of color and its own white-sand beach. Rooms boast a peaceful palette of neutral tones alongside modern décor and views of the sea. Colorful Caribbean cuisine is on the menu at Belle Terrace, while red-hot jazz accompanies casual fare at Blues Restaurant. And, of course, each day ends with stunning sunsets that paint the sky in endless glowing hues.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
Enjoying a cocktail and the view at the pool bar.
- Located directly on the beach
- Infinity pool with palapas and a view of the ocean
- Confit of vegetables with fried shiitake mushrooms and a sweet-potato cream at Belle Terrace, the hotel’s oceanside alfresco restaurant
- Seafood, steaks and live jazz at Blues Restaurant
- The open-air Thai massage at Santai Spa
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary
- Parking is complimentary
- Avila Café, Belle Terrace and Blues Restaurant
- Blues Bar, Pool Bar, Schooner Bar and Voyager Lounge
- Café Barista
- Beachfront location on Curaçao
- 2 private beaches
- Freshwater infinity pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Santai Spa
- Hair Salon De Parel
- Historical Octagon Museum
- Live jazz music at Blues Restaurant
- Avila Wellness Club with personal-training services available
- Steam room and sauna
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
- Avila Boutique
Out & About
Originally established in 1634, Willemstad is a colorful capital city with a wide spectrum of vibrant historical fixtures. So splash along the coast, cool down at a tropical beach bar or settle in for an upscale dinner; this charming Caribbean town has quite the palette.
You might like to…
- Fill up on signature French-Caribbean specialties like Brandied Bisque of Caribbean Rock Lobster or Poached Fillet of Norwegian Salmon in dill sauce at The Wine Cellar.
- Splash around with island wildlife during a small-group, shallow-water dolphin encounter or a 30-minute natural lagoon swim to see the creatures in action, courtesy of Dolphin Academy Curaçao.
- Deepen an interest in local culture with a walk-through of the 1651 Mikvé Israel-Emanuel Synagogue, and admire its collection of rare artifacts and cultural displays.
- Accent the evening with local Carpaccio Rol (raw beef tenderloin, balsamic honey and ground rainbow peppercorn) at Restaurant Rozendaels.
- Brighten things up at Mon Art Gallery and admire local paintings, sculptures and jewelry on display in the 19th-century Renaissance Rif Fort building.
- Complement an extensive collection of reds, whites and champagnes with beautiful water views during a night out at Pampus Bar & Restaurant.
With garden or town views and spacious balconies, these 140 guest rooms make for quite a colorful stay.
- Final price reflects room charges, taxes and service charge per room per night in U.S. dollars.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people.
- Children ages 12 and under stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Complimentary wired Internet access is available in guest rooms, while complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and beach-bar areas.
- Rollaway beds are available for $30 per night; fee will be collected at the property.
- Dress code varies between restaurants and activities. While general dress is casual, shorts are discouraged during dinner service and swimwear isn’t allowed in the lobby. Please contact the hotel for more details.
- Smoking is allowed in some rooms, but non-smoking rooms are available. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Complimentary on-site parking is available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
P.O. Box 791
The hotel is about 8 miles from Hato International Airport. Complimentary on-site parking is available.