- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Balcones del Atlantico
Dominican Republic, Caribbean
Sale Ends 10h : 9m : 17s
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
Isla de Cayo Levantado, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Carretera Arena Gorda, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province
Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province
Uvero Alto Road, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Autopista 5.5 KM, Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Carretera Sanchez-Samana Km5, Samaná Peninsula, Dominican Republic
Ave George Washington, No 500, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo Province
Carretera Principal Cabarete + 1 km Este, Cabarete, Puerto Plata Province
A peppering of simplicity blends well with the salt of the earth.
Balcones del Atlántico claims more than 3,000 feet of bask-worthy beach with coconut trees overhead and sea foam underfoot. Hammocks and open-air thatched-roof palapas on the beach offer a view of the idyllic surroundings, while bobbing on a boat or with a snorkel set provides a more fluid perspective. The hotel's shoreside restaurant and bar evoke the tropical terrain's bounties, and oceanside spa treatments celebrate one of the globe's more fabulous locales.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
Swaying in a hammock on the beach or simply floating on the sea.
- The swim-up pool bar—sip a Mojito, sip a Rum Runner, float, repeat.
- The palapas sprinkled across more than 3,000 feet of private beach
- The show kitchen and local fare served tapas-style at the restaurant
- The beachside dining and open-air shops hugging Playa Las Terrenas
- Avoid sitting directly under coconut trees—falling nuts can be dangerous (and painful!)
- The hotel's restaurant and spa/fitness center are in the process of being rebuilt; they should be open during your stay, but contact the hotel for details
- This offer includes daily American breakfast, complimentary wireless Internet access, and use of kayaks and snorkeling equipment
- Porto Restaurant and Bar
- Swim-up pool bar
- Beachside bar and concession
- Two pools
- Over 3,000 feet of private beach with hammocks and palapas
- RockResorts Spa with beachside spa treatments
- Fitness center
- Watersports including sailing, snorkeling, paddleboats and kayaks
- Snorkeling trails
- Scuba excursions
- Sailing instruction
- Personal butler services
- Personal chef services
- On-site wine steward
- Children’s activities and babysitting services
- Eco-friendly products and practices
- In-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
Thank you Mother Nature! Between water activities, the daily catch, and the sweet sounds and sights of the island, the offerings of this hotel are bountiful.
You might like to…
- Drift over to Playa Escondida, a hidden beach accessible only by boat.
- Spelunk in the Cuevas de Agua, one of the many subterranean worlds guests can explore in the region.
- Foam at the mouth for more local cuisine at one of the many “Comodores,” small restaurants that serve fast native food.
- Tempt yourself with a five-course tasting menu at Mi Corazon, which is changed monthly to reflect the culinary and artistic creativity of the chef.
- Gaze up at a sky full of stars and listen to the waves lapping at the shore at Paco Cabana.
- Plunge under the waterfall, locally known as El Salto del Limón.
After a long day of soaking up the sun, cool off in one of Balcones’ 86 guest rooms, where courtyard and beach views from the terrace remind you of earth's (extremely) generous gifts
One Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suite
Three Bedroom Suite
- Final price reflects room charges, taxes, resort fee and service charge per room per night.
- Parking, non-motorized watersports, Internet access and in-room coffee, tea and bottled water are included in the resort fee, which is included in the rate.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people in 1-Bedroom Suite, 4 people in 2-Bedroom Suite and 6 people in 3-Bedroom Suite.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in 1-Bedroom Suite, 4 people in 2-Bedroom Suite and 6 people in 3-Bedroom Suite.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Please contact hotel for more information.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Balcones del Atlantico
Las Terrenas Beach
Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
Balcones Del Atlántico is approximately two hours from Las Américas Airport in Santo Domingo, and 30 minutes from Samaná El Catey International Airport in the village of El Catey. Parking at the resort is included. Please contact Classic Vacations for more information regarding airport transfers.