- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Fairmont Royal Pavilion
Sale Ends 3d : 23h : 49m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
, Porters, Saint James Parish
2nd Street, Holetown, Saint James Parish
, Dover, Christ Church Parish
Paynes Bay, Saint James Parish, Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
Enterprise Beach Rd, Christ Church Parish, Barbados
Paynes Bay, Saint James, Barbados
Saint James Beach, Saint James Parish, Barbados
A 4-Diamond hotel on the beach—is there a better alternative?
The first hotel constructed on the island’s west coast and exclusively for adults half of the year, the 11-acre The Fairmont Royal Pavilion is the preferred option for sun-seekers. Complimentary nonmotorized watersports let guests take their pick of ocean activities, while weeklong live entertainment offers a varied musical selection. And since all 72 rooms have ocean views, there’s no such thing as a bad choice. Really, the day’s hardest decision is whether the pool, Jacuzzi or ocean should come first.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
Going on a first-name basis with the staff whose stellar recommendations made decision-making easy.
- Complimentary nonmotorized watersports including kayaks, snorkeling gear, Hobie Wave sailboats paddleboards and more
- Complimentary swimming with turtles, guided by the beach staff
- Private terraces or glass-paneled balconies off each guest room, all with ocean views
- Complimentary afternoon tea with freshly baked scones and pastries
- Wednesday's guided hotel garden tours and Manager's Cocktail Party
- Mango BBQ Glazed Duck with corn polenta and habanera ginger sauce at Palm Restaurant
- Valet and self-parking are complimentary
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas
- Beachfront Junior Suites include Fast Track Service through customs and immigration at the airport and personal butler services throughout the stay
- Palm Restaurant, Taboras Restaurant
- Complimentary welcome drink and refreshing towel on arrival
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea
- Located on nearly a mile of beach
- Outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary use of 2 lit tennis courts
- Spa services
- Complimentary nonmotorized watersports including snorkeling gear, kayaks, windsurfing boards, paddle boats, Hobie Wave sailboats and stand-up paddleboards
- Scuba diving, fishing, biking, helicopter sightseeing tours, Jeep rentals and tours, boat trips and more available
- 24-hour fitness center
- Squash, racquetball, table tennis available
- Jewelry shop, hair salon and other boutiques
- Book, CD and DVD libraries
- Airport transfers available
- In-room dining
- 24-hour concierge services
Out & About
Well known for pristine waters and excellent Caribbean swimming, the Gold Coast of Barbados is the clear choice for any tropical getaway. Just a short ride inland will reveal untouched geology and colorful, eclectic architecture including historic forts and churches.
You might like to…
- Decide on a Char-grilled Lollypop Veal Chop with mashed sweet potatoes and white wine sauce, enjoyed Oceanside in the garden gazebo at The Tides Restaurant.
- Elect to spend an afternoon on a tram ride through Harrison’s Cave—an underground, limestone stream system leading to the 100-foot Great Hall main cavern.
- Choose between an array of signature martinis and delicious French-Caribbean cuisine at Scarlet, which offers drinks like the Tiramisu Martini with brandy, Kahlua and butterscotch schnapps.
- Resolve to take a self-guided garden tour of the isolated Welchman Hall Gully, virtually untouched for 300 years and said to be the birthplace of the grapefruit.
- Mull over the authentic, hand-made works at Chattel Village’s Caribbean craft and apparel shops, set among beautiful tropical gardens.
- Say yes to a tour of the 1660 Jacobean mansion, sugar museum and 17th century rum distillery at St. Nicholas Abbey; each visit comes complete with rum punch and a 1930s movie screening.
The 48 Oceanfront Deluxe rooms and 24 newly created Beachfront Junior Suites each have a private balcony or terrace staring at the sea.
Deluxe Ocean Front
Beachfront Junior Suite
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Complimentary Internet access is available in public areas as well as on computers in the business center. Fees may apply for in-room Internet access; please contact the hotel for more details.
- Guests staying in Beachfront Junior Suites receive Fast Track Service through customs and immigration. The hotel can arrange airport transportation for all guests for an additional fee. Please contact the hotel with your flight details to arrange a transfer.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $50 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Rollaway beds are available; contact the hotel for more details.
- Dress code varies between restaurants and activities; contact the hotel for more details.
- For information about the property's smoking policy, please contact the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Valet and self-parking are complimentary.
- Please contact email@example.com for information about accessibility options.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Fairmont Royal Pavilion
Porters, Saint James, Barbados
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion is located on the west coast of Barbados on Highway 1. Valet and self-parking are complimentary.
Grantley Adams International Airport is located approximately 18 miles southeast of the hotel. Guests staying in Beachfront Junior Suites receive Fast Track Service through customs and immigration. The hotel can arrange airport transfers for all guests for an additional fee; please contact the hotel with your flight details prior to arrival.