- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Eco Lodge and Spa
Nicaragua, Central America
Sale Ends 3d : 3h : 3m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
Granda Isletas, Granada, Nicaragua
De la Parroquia 1 1/2 cuadras al este, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
1 Redonda Bay, Playa La Redonda, Nicaragua
101 Octava Calle Sur Oeste, Managua, Managua Department
Costado Sur Centro Comercial, Managua, Managua Department
Enitel Villa Fontana, 500 mts al Sur., Managua, Managua Department
Km 4.5 frente Monumento Alexis Arguello, Managua, Managua Department
With its colorful murals, this place makes every stay a masterpiece.
Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Eco Lodge and Spa (a 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice winner), with its bright and beautiful murals throughout the property, is a picture-perfect getaway. The adults-only boutique hotel sits on 60 acres of lush landscape, bordering a tropical lagoon and a national rainforest. Guests can paint each day with a rainbow of activities, including lounging next to the pool, getting a massage at the spa or taking a tour of the countryside. And three meals included each day provide the finishing touch to a gifted stay.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The breathtaking views and oh-so-welcoming staff.
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) included each day
- The 60-acre grounds overflowing with tropical flora and fauna
- Relaxing treatments, including fruit wraps with body exfoliation, at the spa
- Each room's private outdoor seating area
- The 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice award
- This offer includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and a bottle of wine upon arrival
- This hotel is adults-only; children under 15 are not allowed on the property
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in JC’s Bar
- Parking is complimentary
- 3 gourmet meals per person per day included
- Linda Vista Restaurant
- JC’s Bar
- Adjacent to Masaya Volcano National Park
- Lazy-river-style outdoor pool
- Guided cultural excursions available
- Spa with sauna
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in JC’s Bar
- Airport transportation available
- Eco-friendly products and practices
- Concierge services
Out & About
Known as “The City of Flowers,” Masaya is small in size but big in culture, with handicraft markets, colonial façades and historical sites around every corner. And if you’re looking to paint the town red, Masaya offers a variety of lively Nicaraguan restaurants and—for the especially daring—karaoke bars.
You might like to…
- Color outside the lines and visit Masaya Volcano National Park at night, when guests can marvel at rock formations by flashlight in the underground tunnels.
- Brush up on Nicaraguan history at the Museo & Galería Héroes y Martires, a museum that honors the Masayans who fought during the Nicaraguan Revolution.
- Coat your fork with goodness at Mi Viejo Ranchito; the restaurant serves traditional Nicaraguan dishes like Country Lasagna (chorizo, pulled chicken, beans, melted cheese and pico de gallo).
- Apply your bargaining skills at El Mercado Viejo Craft Market, where open-air stalls boast jewelry, leather goods and hammocks (for lounging Nicaragua-style long after your vacation ends).
- Shade your face while lounging at the sunny Laguna de Apoyo, a 656-foot-deep swimming hole that formed in a sunken volcano crater.
- Blend in with locals during a hotel-organized excursion to Granada; founded in 1524, Central America’s oldest city is a charming mix of churches, parks and colorful houses lining cobblestoned streets.
The hotel offers 8 intimate guest rooms and casitas, all of which boast walk-in showers, patios and sweeping views of Masaya Volcano National Park.
- Final price reflects room charges, taxes and resort fee per room per night in U.S. dollars.
- The resort fee will be collected as part of this sale and will be reflected in the final price. The resort fee includes use of facilities.
- This offer includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and a bottle of wine upon arrival.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people.
- Children ages 15 and up are allowed at the property, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 2:00PM
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in JC’s Bar.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Complimentary on-site parking is available.
- Airport transportation can be provided by the hotel for an additional fee of $65 for 1–2 passengers and $20 for each additional passenger. Please contact the hotel with your flight details to arrange a transfer.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Eco Lodge and Spa
Camino de los Bueyes, Nimboja #2
Masaya is located in western Nicaragua and is accessible using the Pan-American Highway (NIC-1). Complimentary on-site parking is available.
The hotel is about 27 miles from Managua International Airport. Airport transportation can be provided by the hotel for an additional fee of $65 for 1–2 passengers and $20 for each additional passenger. Please contact the hotel with your flight details to arrange a transfer.