- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
166 East Superior Street, Chicago, Illinois
55 East Ontario, Chicago, Illinois
505 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois
11 East Walton, Chicago, Illinois
20 East Chestnut St - Downtown, Chicago, Illinois
401 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
521 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois
660 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois
This Lincoln Park hideout has 1920s attitude with a modern feel.
Sporting '20s-style retro décor and original artwork, Hotel Lincoln hearkens visitors back to an extravagant time in Chicago’s gangster past. And in a building that once played home to Al Capone, this place has the reputation to back it up. With iPad docks in Chi-town-view guest rooms and a rooftop lounge for those late-night rendezvous, this hotel satisfies even the choosiest of wise-guys and -gals. And with Lincoln Park’s upscale shopping and dining nearby, even the location screams "classic Chicago."
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The excellent location right across the street from Lincoln Park.
Hotel Lincoln is a business-friendly hotel located in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, close to Second City, Millennium Park, and Hancock Tower. Additional points of interest include Art Institute of Chicago and Willis Tower.
Features & Amenities
Hotel Lincoln's restaurant serves dinner, brunch, and drinks. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Chicago property has 90 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
See all hotel amenities
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Smoke-free property
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 12
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Year Built1920
- 24-hour fitness facilities
184 guestrooms at Hotel Lincoln feature iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. These individually decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. 37-inch high-definition televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Wake-up calls
- iPod docking station
- Individually decorated
Notifications and Fees
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Check-out time is noon
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Carte Blanche
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Pets allowed
- Minimum check-in age is 21
1816 North Clark
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks