- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood
Los Angeles, CA
Sale Ends 1d : 1h : 59m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
251 S Olive St, Los Angeles, California
8555 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, California
300 S Doheny Dr, Los Angeles, California
1717 Vine Street, Los Angeles, California
930 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, California
1755 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, California
1224 Beverwil Drive, Los Angeles, California
8639 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, California
Swing by this SoCal spot, located at the corner of sunny and swanky.
Perfectly positioned on famed Wilshire Boulevard, Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood, a Kimpton Hotel, is a shining spot just west of fashionable Beverly Hills. Your road map for a sublime stay begins in your well-appointed guest room. Exit and merge with other sun-seeking guests on your way to the outdoor pool, then take a free-of-charge afternoon spin around Westwood Village on one of the hotel’s bikes. Cruise over to the complimentary wine reception before stopping to fill up on California cuisine at BLVD 16 Restaurant and Lounge. And when your journey is over, just make a U-turn and do it all over again.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The prime location between opulent Beverly Hills and sun-soaked Santa Monica.
- Complimentary bicycle rentals—perfect for exploring Westwood Village’s boutiques, restaurants and landmark buildings
- Locally sourced cuisine (try the S&P Calamari with lemon-cayenne aioli) at BLVD 16 Restaurant and Lounge
- Complimentary wine hour each evening from 5:00PM–6:00PM
- Daytime dips in the outdoor swimming pool and evening sips around the fireplace
- The easy commute to famed L.A. neighborhoods including Beverly Hills, Bel Air and Santa Monica
- Valet parking costs $35 plus tax per night with in-and-out privileges
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary for Kimpton InTouch members—joining is free, so why not sign up?
- BLVD 16 Restaurant and Lounge
- Located in Los Angeles’ Westwood neighborhood
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- In-room spa services
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary bike rentals
- Complimentary evening wine reception
- Complimentary morning coffee
- Live music on select evenings during wine hour
- Kimpton Kids program
- Eco-friendly products and practices
- Pet friendly
- Guppy Love in-room goldfish program
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
The swanky Westwood neighborhood of Los Angeles is home to UCLA and many of the city’s upscale fixtures. So carb up on some California-fusion cuisine before mapping out a day of art-gallery explorations and state-park activities.
You might like to…
- Brake for scenic SoCal views along the Mandeville Canyon to San Vicente Mountain Loop during a 5-mile hike or mountain bike ride, ascending to an elevation of 770 feet.
- Drive away hunger with seasonal Italian specialties like pumpkin ravioli with butter and sage sauce or squid-ink risotto with calamari at Tanino Ristorante Bar.
- Cruise over to the Mildred E. Mathias Botanical Garden for a guided tour or a demonstration at "The Nest," a unique outdoor classroom.
- Pack the day’s lunch with freshly baked breads, signature Cappuccino Cake or anything else from the full lunch menu at Elysee Bakery & Cafe.
- Signal an artful afternoon at the Hammer Museum and admire rotating exhibitions, the Hammer Contemporary Collection and the 45,000 prints, drawings and photographs in the Grunwald Center Collection.
- Cross fusion cuisine with a wine-country atmosphere at the Napa Valley Grille; try the Seared Scallops with grapefruit, blood orange, caramelized fennel and parsnip puree.
Arrive in 1 of these 264 guest rooms and enjoy Frette Italian linens and Etro bath amenities.
King Spa Suite
Skyline-View Spa Suite
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests in Deluxe Rooms and Skyline-View Rooms and 5 guests in King Spa Suites and Skyline-View Spa Suites.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $15 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children ages 17 and under stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Wireless Internet access is available for a fee, but it is complimentary for Kimpton InTouch members. Please contact hotel for more information.
- Rollaway beds are available in King Spa Suites and Skyline-View Spa Suites for $15 per night; fee will be collected at the property.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Kimpton properties are pet friendly, with no restrictions or fees. Contact the hotel for more information.
- Valet parking with in-and-out privileges is available for $35 plus tax per night.
- Please contact email@example.com for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood
10740 Wilshire Blvd at Selby Ave
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles is in Southern California and is easily reached via Route 101, I-405 or I-10. Valet parking with in-and-out privileges is available for $35 plus tax per night.
The hotel is approximately 13 miles from Los Angeles International Airport.