- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Hotel Valley Ho
Sale Ends 15h : 50m : 31s
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
4925 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona
7500 East Doubletree Ranch Road, Scottsdale, Arizona
10600 East Crescent Moon Drive, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
15620 North Clubgate Drive, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
6000 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
7277 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
4000 N. Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
5200 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, Central Arizona
Hey Daddy-O, the 50’s are in full swing at this retro-chic retreat.
With a vibrant vintage-inspired décor and neat-o perks, the Hotel Valley Ho is like staying in a blast from the past (but with an updated deisgn). Since it first opened its doors in 1956, the hotel has hosted some pretty hip cats—Natalie Wood even tied the knot here. And more than 50 years later, this midcentury property is still a happening spot in downtown Scottsdale. Today, guests can chill out in a private cabana by the outdoor pool, indulge at the oh-so-dreamy spa or shimmy to classic tunes at ZuZu's lounge.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The hotel's midcentury design combined with modern amenities.
- Cocktails and creative bites during ZuZu’s happy hour on weekdays from 4:00PM to 7:00PM
- Decadent treatments, like the Red Flower Hammam Experience, at VH Spa
- Playing cards in a private cabana by the OH Pool
- Accolades as a AAA 4-Diamond hotel
- Once a Hollywood hideaway for stars, such as Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bing Crosby and Tony Curtis
- Each SniqueAway booking includes a complimentary welcome drink for two, upgraded Internet access, a $20 per night resort credit, free dessert at ZuZu (with a dinner purchase), $20 Off a poolside cabana rental (Sunday through Thursday), and 10% Off Items in the VH Spa Boutique
- Complimentary self-parking is available, while valet parking costs $14 per day with in-and-out privileges
- The Tower Suite rooms are located in the Tower, Hotel Valley Ho's 7-story "hotel within a hotel"
- OH Pool Bar
- Located in downtown Scottsdale
- Bike rentals
- VH Spa for Vitality + Health
- 24-hour fitness center with personal-training services
- Wireless Internet access included
- Welcome drinks and arrival gift included
- Eco-friendly products and practices
- Pet friendly
- In-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
With plenty of Southwestern culture and signature American cuisine, Old Town Scottsdale may seem to live in its colorful Arizona past. But there are plenty of modern fixtures in this hip town that bustles with buzz-worthy bistros and more than 100 art galleries right on Main St.
You might like to…
- Experience some traditional Southwestern flavors at Old Town Tortilla Factory, like jalapeño-hollaise-topped Shawnee Seabass or Banana Crisp with blackberry compote.
- Authenticate knowledge of Southwestern art during a free Thursday night ArtWalk, and admire a diverse list of Main St. galleries that includes the Bishop and Duley Jones galleries.
- Swing over to The Poisoned Pen bookstore to pick up an autographed first edition from local mystery and thriller writers, many of whom appear during the store’s notable author events.
- Jump at the chance to taste local ingredients from family-owned farms at Arcada Farms Café; try the Warm Grilled Rosemary Ham Sandwich with red-onion chutney and whole-mustard aioli.
- Remember to plan a 10-mile day trip with Salt River Rafting and experience Class III rapids paired with views of scenic Scottsdale.
- Reference the area’s history with some folk art, jewelry or décor from John C. Hill Antique Indian Art; this shop offers everything from Navajo weaving to expert beadwork.
Private balconies or patios and Terrazzo-tile bathrooms adorn these 193 retro-chic guest rooms.
Signature Room with King Bed
Signature Room with 2 Double Beds
Studio with King Bed
Tower Suite with King Bed
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- This offer includes a complimentary welcome drink for two, upgraded Internet access, a $20 per night resort credit, free dessert at ZuZu (with a dinner purchase), $20 Off a poolside cabana rental (Sunday through Thursday), 10% Off Items in the VH Spa Boutique, and an automatic entry into the Ulitmate Stay 2 Play Giveaway.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests in the Signature Room with King Bed, the Studio with King Bed and the Tower Suite with King Bed and 4 guests in the Signature Room with 2 Double Beds.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $25 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children ages 17 and under stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Rollaway beds are available free of charge in the Signature Room with King Bed, the Studio with King Bed, and the Tower Suite with King Bed.
- Smoking is only permitted on balconies and patios. Please contact hotel for more information.
- Cats and dogs up to 100 lbs. are welcome with no fees. Restrictions may apply; please contact the property for more details.
- Self-parking is complimentary, while valet parking costs $14 per day with in-and-out privileges.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Hotel Valley Ho
6850 East Main Street
Scottsdale, Central Arizona
Scottsdale can be reached via I-10 and Route 101. Self-parking is complimentary, while valet parking costs $14 per day with in-and-out privileges.
The property is about 7 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.