- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
JW Marriott Hotel Bogota
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
Carrera 13 #85-80, Bogota, Colombia
Av. El Dorado #69b-53, Bogota, Colombia
Carrera 13, 85 - 46, Bogota, Colombia
Calle 113 # 7-65, Bogota, Colombia
Paralela Autonorte #106B - 28, Bogota, Colombia
Calle 70 / 6-22, Bogota, Colombia
Carrera 15, 88-10, Bogota, Colombia
Calle 84 # 7-55, Bogota, Colombia
JW Marriott Hotel Bogota is a business-friendly hotel located in Bogota's Chapinero neighborhood, close to Av. Chile Shopping Center, Nemesio Camacho Stadium, and National University of Colombia. Nearby points of interest also include Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and El Retiro Shopping Center.
Features & Amenities
Dining options at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota include 2 restaurants. 2 bars/lounges are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments and facials. This 4.5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Bogota property has 524 square meters of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include currency exchange, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This is a smoke-free property.
See all hotel amenities
- Spa services on site
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Technology support staff
- Steam room
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Self parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Number of bars/lounges2
- Free parking
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of floors - 10
- Concierge services
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5823
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 524
- Swimming pool - indoor
260 air-conditioned guestrooms at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota feature fireplaces and minibars. Beds come with down comforters. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and pay movies. Rooms also include CD players and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered.
See all room amenities
- Multi-line phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Air conditioning
- Separate bathtub and shower
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- In-room safe
Notifications and Fees
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Optional resort fee: USD 4 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- American Express
Sorry, there are no TripAdvisor® reviews at this time. Please try again later. .
Based on traveler reviews
JW Marriott Hotel Bogota
Calle 73 # 8-60