- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Montelucia Resort & Spa
Sale Ends 3h : 28m : 33s
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
5700 East McDonald Drive, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Arizona
5402 E Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley, Central Arizona
5200 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, Central Arizona
10600 East Crescent Moon Drive, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
7500 East Doubletree Ranch Road, Scottsdale, Arizona
4925 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona
6000 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
5350 E Marriott Drive, Phoenix, Central Arizona
A taste of Casablanca in sunny Scottsdale.
Inspired by the Moroccan desert and the Andalusia region of Spain, Montelucia brings an exotic flair to the Southwest. Spacious rooms feature private terraces with views of the pool or the Sonoran Desert. Speaking of pools, each of the three is richly adorned with Spanish-inspired colors and swaying palm trees. The lavish spa offers luxurious treatments in a plush setting, and multiple restaurants serve exquisite Mediterranean and Middle Eastern fare as the sun sets over the red-rock landscape.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain.
- 3 outdoor pools featuring views of the mountains
- Sea scallops with saffron risotto, chorizo and herbs with fennel salad at Prado
- Mediterranean tapas and a long list of signature cocktails at Mbar
- An included 50-minute spa treatment at the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa
- Yoga classes and guided hikes up Camelback Mountain
- This offer includes the choice of 1 50-minute Customized Massage, 1 50-minute Full Body Reflexology Massage, 1 50-minute Desert Cactus Renewal Facial or 1 50-minute Transformation Facial per room per stay
- Wireless Internet access is included in the resort fee
- Self-parking costs $10 per night, while valet parking costs $25 per night
- Prado, Mbar and 3 other restaurants
- 3 outdoor pools, including the Joya Terrace rooftop pool
- Poolside food and beverage services available
- Dulcinea and Joya boutiques
- Guided Camelback Mountain hikes available
- Joya Spa
- 1 50-minute spa treatment included
- 24-hour fitness center
- Yoga, Pilates, spin and other fitness classes included
- Wireless Internet access included
- Pet friendly
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
With 330 days of sunshine per year and 3 mountains nearby, Paradise Valley is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Explore the area's hiking trails or take in the sights along the 16-mile-long canal-side biking path that connects this small town to the storied sights of Scottsdale.
You might like to…
- Dazzle your friend with an afternoon trip to the Heard Museum; founded in 1929, the gallery features a collection of American Indian artifacts that includes more than 500 Hopi Katsina dolls.
- Tip your cap—and your bartender—at Chelsea’s Kitchen after tasting their signature White Sangria or a Basil Gimlet made with vodka, fresh basil, lime zest and agave nectar.
- Try a Niman Ranch grass-fed beef burger from Delux with hand-cut fries “a la cart”—literally, they’re served in a mini shopping cart.
- Lace up your hiking shoes to scale the 2,608-foot Piestewa Peak in the Phoenix Mountains Park and Recreation Area, or try spotting some of the 54 bird species on one of the park’s many trails.
- Wow your opponent at the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club; it offers 2 courses—1 more than 50 years old—and an 18-hole putting course.
- Complete your day with Sautéed Veal Sweetbreads in a Red-Wine Thyme Sauce at Vincent on Camelback, and stop by the Vincent Market Bistro to pick up Vincent’s signature sauces to go.
Inspired by the Andalusia region of Spain, the resort’s 293 guest rooms and suites feature rich hues, dark woods and amenities that include a patio or balcony with pool or resort and desert views.
Deluxe Resort-View King
Oasis Poolside King
Deluxe Resort-View Suite
- Final price reflects room charges, taxes and resort fee per room per night.
- The resort fee will be collected as part of this sale and will be reflected in the final price. The resort fee includes wireless Internet access, access to the fitness center, fitness classes, in-room coffee and tea and local newspapers (upon request).
- This offer includes the choice of 1 50-minute Customized Massage, 1 50-minute Full Body Reflexology Massage, 1 50-minute Desert Cactus Renewal Facial or 1 50-minute Transformation Facial per room per night. Please note, this does not include the service provider gratuity which is based on full-price treatments. Please call prior to arrival to schedule appointments and mention that you booked through SniqueAway.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests in Deluxe Resort-View King and Oasis Poolside King rooms and 4 guests in Deluxe Resort-View Suites.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $25 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Rollaway beds are available in Deluxe Resort-View King and Oasis Poolside King rooms; please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Dogs up to 35 lbs. are welcome with a nonrefundable fee of $150. Restrictions may apply; please contact the property for more details.
- Self-parking costs $10 per night, while valet parking costs $25 per night.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Montelucia Resort & Spa
4949 East Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale can be reached via I-10 and Route 101. Self-parking costs $10 per night, while valet parking costs $25 per night.
The property is about 9 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.