- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
141 Port Road, Kennebunkport, Maine
1 Carter Notch Road, Route 16-A, Jackson, White Mountains
At Hale's Location, 2560 West Side Road, North Conway, New Hampshire
2760 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, White Mountains
88 Grandview Avenue, Boothbay Harbor, Mid Coast, Maine
8 Stage Neck Road, York Harbor, York
480 York Street, York Harbor, Maine
Trade in the everyday for an out-of-sight stay.
There’s no need to barter. The Nonantum Resort—built in 1883 on a site believed to be a trading post for Native Americans and early settlers—is quite the steal. Guests can exchange the hustle-and-bustle of daily life for the best of both worlds: a quiet retreat overlooking the Kennebunk River and within walking distance to the town’s main square. Plus, the hotel has taken its historical setting and given it an updated feel with modern comforts. The complimentary breakfast buffet simply sweetens the deal.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
Staying right on the water (and still so close to so many shops and restaurants).
Nonantum Resort is located near the beach in central Kennebunkport and close to Gooch's Beach and Mother's Beach. Additional area points of interest include Seashore Trolley Museum and Brick Store Museum.
Features & Amenities
Nonantum Resort features a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include a children's club. This 3.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Kennebunkport property has 502 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request). Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include a marina, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
See all hotel amenities
- Smoke-free property
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking
- Concierge services
- Security guard
- Exhibit space
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Children's club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Marina on site
- Suitable for children
- 24-hour business center
- Picnic area
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5400
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built1883
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 502
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Business services
109 air-conditioned guestrooms at Nonantum Resort feature hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Cable television is provided. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Individually decorated
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Voice mail
- Shower/tub combination
- Free local calls
Notifications and Fees
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The property is closed between 16 December and 19 April.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Early departure fee charged
- Check-out time is 11 AM
95 Ocean Avenue
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks