- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
San Diego, CA
Sale Ends 1d : 8h : 58m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
1775 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, California
3999 Mission Blvd., San Diego, California
5300 Grand Del Mar Court, San Diego, California
4551 Ocean Boulevard, San Diego, California
11480 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, San Diego
910 Prospect Street, La Jolla, San Diego
9700 N Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California
1132 Prospect St., La Jolla, California
WaveRunning is child's play. (Big children, but children nonetheless.)
Schedule a playdate for you and yours at Paradise Point Resort & Spa. In addition to offering beach bonfire kits (including s’mores supplies), the tropical garden- and lagoon-laden private-island escape serves up mini golf, bike rentals and a full-service marina with WaveRunners and boating. But who can play all day without a rest? Pampering at the island-themed spa provides respite from recess, and critically acclaimed eats at the waterfront Baleen Restaurant best any kid's afternoon snack.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The impressive wealth of activity options, from relaxing croquet to riveting watersports.
- The rejuvenating Bamboo Scrub at The Spa at Paradise Point
- The pairing of Oatmeal Crusted French Toast and panoramic views of Mission Bay at Barefoot Bar & Grill
- Stargazing on your private patio
- Biting into a gooey beachside s’more for the first time since childhood
- The eternal dilemma of whether to cool off in the ocean or in 1 of 5 sparkling pools
- Parking costs $34 per night
- The resort is an easy 10- to 15-minute drive from downtown San Diego
- Baleen Restaurant; Barefoot Bar & Grill
- Tropics Bar & Grill (seasonal)
- Located on a 44-acre private island on Mission Bay
- 5 swimming pools
- 14 bonfire pits
- 18-hole putting green
- 5 tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Croquet, bocce ball and horseshoes
- Access to 27 miles of waterfront walking and biking paths
- Bicycle, quadracycle and Segway rentals available
- Private marina with watersports and boat rentals
- Surfing lessons (seasonal)
- Dive-in movie nights (seasonal)
- The Spa at Paradise Point with garden courtyard
- Island Market gift shop
- Fitness center
- Wireless and wired Internet access included
- Island Adventure Kids Club
- Pet friendly
- In-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
Rivaling any on-site opportunity for childlike play are the equally playful surroundings of scintillating San Diego. Whether it's a day at the beach or a night on the town, an afternoon at a lush park or an evening parked by a scenic monument, the city responds well to any and every calling.
You might like to…
- Swing by the renowned San Diego Zoo to check out its extensive animal collection.
- Run, don’t walk, to Baci Ristorante Italiano for authentic cuisine—like Pollo al Limone with white wine and parsley—that TripAdvisor eaters dubbed one of the city’s best.
- Climb into the quintessential Giant Dipper roller coaster at Belmont Park.
- Slide your picnic picks over to friends while taking in the scenery at Balboa Park.
- Cling to the hope that you’ll manage to find enough time for dolphin and beluga swims at SeaWorld.
- Crawl into bed for the best sleep of your life after savoring the popular BBQ menu and signature sauce at Phil’s.
Unwind in 1 of the hotel’s 462 guest rooms—equipped with patios and marble bathrooms—after soaking up the splendors of the private island of Mission Bay.
- Final price reflects room charges, taxes and resort fee per room per night.
- The resort fee will be collected as part of this sale and will be reflected in the final price. The resort fee includes wireless and wired Internet access; fitness center access; local calls; and guest activities including tennis, basketball, croquet, bocce ball, horseshoes and Ping-Pong.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 guests in Lanai Garden and Lanai Bayside rooms, and 5 guests in Bayside Bungalow rooms.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $20 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Rollaway beds are available for $20 per night; fee will be collected at the property.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Dogs under 20 lbs. are welcome with a deposit of $250 per stay. $150 of the deposit is refundable. Restrictions may apply; please contact property for more details.
- Parking costs $34 per night.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Road
San Diego, California
San Diego is on the coast of Southern California and easily accessible via I-5. Parking costs $32 per night.
The resort is approximately 7 miles from San Diego International Airport.