- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Platinum Hotel and Spa
Las Vegas, NV
Sale Ends 5d : 18h : 37m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada
3960 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada
3255 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, Nevada
2600 W. Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada
It’s a win-win situation just 2 blocks from the Strip.
Platinum Hotel and Spa’s nongaming atmosphere gives Vegas visitors the best of both worlds: Neon nightlife and a peaceful retreat just 2 blocks from the Strip. Suites offer full gourmet kitchens, two-person whirlpool tubs and private balconies with views of the mountains or the tungsten-bright Strip. Kil@wat restaurant lights up the morning after, and Stir Lounge keeps the night animated. As for Lady Luck, she takes to the indoor/outdoor pool and Well Spa, because when it comes to Vegas luxuries, why gamble?
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The warm and winning hand dealt by the professional hotel staff.
- Stainless-steel flourishes in each guest room's gourmet kitchen
- Sensational skin soothing in the Well Spa steam room
- Vegas views from the fifth-floor, half-indoor-half-outdoor, year-round pool
- Flaming firepits in the poolside lounge
- The Platinum is a nongaming property—but all the Vegas gambling you could ask for begins just 2 blocks away on the Strip
- Valet parking is complimentary
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available
- Kil@wat restaurant
- Stir Lounge
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Well Spa
- Fitness center
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pet friendly
- Eco-friendly practices
- In-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
Platinum Hotel and Spa's amenities are an odds-on favorite. But for gaming and neon lights, Las Vegas Boulevard, fondly called the Strip, is just 2 blocks away. No more than a mile in the other direction, you'll find the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and a more local atmosphere.
You might like to…
- Seduce your senses at Marrakech Moroccan Restaurant, where a traditional tent setting, low couches and belly dancing accompany a 6-course meal intended to be eaten with your hands.
- Persuade yourself to find a second wind at Drai's After Hours; the nightclub opens no earlier than midnight and stays open until 10:00AM on weekends.
- Squeeze in time away from gaming at the Bellagio to check out the choreographed-to-music fountains; shows run in the afternoons and evenings.
- Book a table at Mon Ami Gabi for classic French fare, featuring Warm Duck Confit, Steak Bearnaise and a rolling wine cart.
- Meet Neil, the nature-loving leader of your Red Rock Canyon trek with Hike This! tours.
- Attempt to finish the Blue Corn Buttermilk Waffle with Blackberry Bourbon Syrup at Mesa Grill (leave room for the churros with dark-chocolate dipping sauce).
Each of Platinum's 255 guest rooms shines with a full gourmet kitchen, a 2-person jetted tub and a balcony so you can feel the sights and sounds of Sin City.
Strip View Solitaire Suite
Strip View Princess Suite
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people; a fee of $25 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets up to 50 lbs. are welcome with a nonrefundable fee of $75. Restrictions may apply; please contact property for details.
- Valet parking is complimentary.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Platinum Hotel and Spa
211 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas is accessible from I-515 and I-15. Valet parking is complimentary.
McCarran International Airport is 3 miles from the hotel.