- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
St. Lucia, Caribbean
Sale Ends 5d : 11h : 9m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
P.O. Box GM 669, Anse Cochon, Anse la Raye Quarter
100 Anse Chastanet Rd, Soufriere, Soufriere Quarter
Choc Bay, Gros Islet, St. Lucia
Smugglers Cove Dr, Gros Islet, St. Lucia
Gros Islet, Castries, St. Lucia
Sugar Beach, Val des Pitons, Soufriere, Soufriere Quarter
Cariblue Beach, Castries, St. Lucia
Labrelotte Bay, Castries, Castries Quarter
Two peas in a pod. Or, in St. Lucia, two peas in a hammock or lounge chair.
Rendezvous, an all-inclusive couples' resort, partners energetic activities (scuba diving, waterskiing) with amicable ease (sunbathing, spa-going) for a match made in heaven. Three daily meals balance savory and sweet flavors, and flawless ice-to-drink ratios come with unlimited beverages. Other favored twosomes include the pool-and-Jacuzzi combination and the Champagne Bar with resident pianist. But each room’s terrace or balcony sits beyond the most critical pairing: a lock to which only you have the key.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The dynamic all-inclusive duo: watersports and diverse daily dining menus.
- All-inclusive stay for 2 guests including 3 meals per day, all beverages (including premium alcohols and wine by the bottle at dinner), land activities, watersports (including motorized sports and scuba diving) and gratuities
- Manager’s Cocktail Party on Wednesday evenings and nightly entertainment
- 2 miles of Malabar Beach and botanical gardens with a Saman tree
- Personalized dining experiences in secluded resort locations with special menus
- This is a couples-only resort
- There are no TVs in any of the rooms or suites, as it encourages a more intimate atmosphere
- The fine-dining restaurant, The Trysting Place, is open for dinner 6 nights per week, while The Terrace Restaurant serves 3 buffet-style meals of rotating cuisines daily
- Internet access is available in most rooms and in public areas for a small fee; not all guest rooms are Internet-enabled
- Includes all meals, beverages, watersports and land activities for 2 guests
- The Terrace Restaurant and The Trysting Place
- Terrace Bar, Champagne Bar and swim-up bar
- Located on a 2-mile stretch of Malabar Beach
- Main pool, lap pool, river pool and 2 Jacuzzis
- The Spa in the Water Garden
- Scuba diving included
- Water-skiing, windsurfing, kayaking and sailing included
- 2 floodlit tennis courts; lessons and equipment included
- Golf clinic included
- Bicycle tours included
- Fitness center with aerobics classes included
- Dance, yoga, Pilates and tai chi classes included
- Archery, cricket and table tennis included
- Beach volleyball with lessons included
- Mixology classes
- Morning and sunset guided walks included
- Board games
- Island excursion services
- Taxi services
- Gift shop
- Concierge services
Out & About
While sand and sea are St. Lucia’s perfect complements and a more-than-reasonable means of whiling away the hours, there’s much more to the exquisite island. Rolling hills and a lush rainforest make up an adventurous off-resort duo worth exploring.
You might like to…
- Pair up for a ride through the rainforest canopy on a zip-lining tour in the 35-acre Treetop Adventure Park.
- Two-step to the live music of St. Lucia’s nightlife, including the Gros Islet Friday Night Street Party—the longest running street party on the island.
- Double up on samosa appetizers and saffron cheesecake desserts at esteemed Indian eatery Spice of India.
- Partner with your favorite horse at Island Riders for a 2- or 4-hour ride on the beaches of Gros Islet, led by owner Bano.
- Team up with your appetite for baby back ribs, seafood specialties and, of course, unrivaled steaks at Big Chef Steak House.
Outdoor living spaces and Caribbean breezes, hand-carved rosettes and modern amenities—all 100 rooms and suites at Rendezvous show off these matches made in heaven.
Premium Garden View
Luxury Beachfront Room
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night in U.S. dollars.
- This offer includes the following for 2 guests: 3 meals per day, all beverages (including wine by the bottle at dinner and premium alcohols), land activities, watersports (including motorized sports and scuba diving), taxes and gratuities are included.
- The all-inclusive plan does not include taxi services, island excursions, gift-shop purchases, vintage wines and Champagnes, spa treatments or private, candlelit dinners.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for 2 people.
- Children are not allowed at the property; guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Internet access is available in most rooms and in the lobby for a small fee; fee will be collected at the property. Please contact hotel for more information.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- Dress code varies between restaurants and activities. Both resort restaurants require more-formal wear during dinner; no shorts, jeans, sandals, sleeveless shirts or caps are allowed. Please contact the hotel for more details.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel for a fee. Please enter your flight details in the Special Request field upon booking, or contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival.
- Self-parking is complimentary.
- Please contact email@example.com for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Castries, St. Lucia
Rendezvous is on the northwestern part of St. Lucia, approximately 5 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport and 1 hour and 15 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel for a fee; please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival.