- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
St. James's Club
Sale Ends 1d : 22h : 53m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
Indian Town Rd, Saint Philip, Antigua
Galley Bay Beach Rd, St. John's, Antigua
Soldier's Bay, St. John's, Antigua
PO Box 60, St. John's, Saint John Parish
Old Road, Saint Mary's, Antigua
On an island of 365 beaches, you have 1 perfect place to start.
Set on a 100-acre peninsula and possessing two beautiful beaches of its own, the St. James's Club offers guests the lush tropical getaway that dreams are made of. Four pools, six tennis courts and watersports give active types their just deserts while four restaurants and four bars and lounges offer more than just desserts. But the most stunning element of all is the scenery. Palm trees sway, restaurants nudge waterways and the beaches seem to creep right up to your very doorstep.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The hotel’s premium privacy and sensational seclusion, thanks to its spot on a 100-acre peninsula.
- All meals, beverages, activities, entertainment, tips, taxes and services charges are included
- The very aptly named 3-tier Tranquility Pool
- Afternoon tea on the patio near the Rainbow Garden restaurant
- Kidz Club’s dinner-and-a-movie nights … so mom and dad can dine tête à tête
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby
- It’s blissfully secluded and, thus, it’s at a bit of a distance from bustling island life. You can easily rent a car for exploring
- Includes all meals, beverages, activities, entertainment, tips, taxes and services charges
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars/lounges
- 2 beaches: Mamora Bay Beach and Coco Beach
- 4 pools (an additional 2 are within the Royal Suite)
- Mamora Bay Divers Dive Shop
- Marina with cruises and sailing charters available
- Diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing and kayaking
- Tennis center with 4 hard courts and 2 artificial turf courts
- Close proximity to Cedar Valley Golf Club and Jolly Harbour Golf Club
- Tented Billiards Center
- Spa and salon
- Fitness center
- Kidz Club and Teen’s Club
Out & About
With nearly anything you could wish for falling under the banner of “all-inclusive,” it’s tempting to stay resort-bound. But if you're curious to see what lies beyond your enclave, we've found some places to satisfy even the most inquisitive minds (and palates).
You might like to…
- Glide over to Johnny Coconat, overlooking Nelson's Dockyard in English Harbor; the restaurant serves up pizza creations you won't find anywhere else, like the Mare Monti with shrimp, squid, mushrooms and sausage.
- Day-trip to neighboring islands Barbuda and Montserrat via boat tour or ferry.
- Practice your table manners at Cecilia’s High Point Café, where Caribbean dishes including Red Snapper with sweet potato purée and pineapple salsa are on the menu.
- Venture out to Shirley Heights; on Sunday nights, you can eat, drink and mingle with locals and listen to the hypnotic sounds of steel drums.
- Explore Fig Tree Drive through the fruit-laden rainforest (“fig” is Antiguan for “banana”) and stop at Boggy Peak to buy juices or jams.
- Enjoy the view and the meal at Ristorante Paparazzi, serving up classic Italian fare on the water in English Harbor.
Sleeping on the beach is tempting, but these rooms are much comfier. Watch the waves sweep in and out from your own patio or balcony.
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- This offer features the all-inclusive plan: Meals, beverages, activities, entertainment, tips, taxes and services charges are included in the final price.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults in Royal Suites and 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in Beachfront Rooms.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. Additional guests in Beachfront Rooms will incur an additional $95 fee, or $60 for children ages 2 to 11.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Please contact hotel for more information.
- Pets are not allowed.
- While general dress is resort casual, the property requires summer casual dress for evening dining. Summer casual includes trousers, skirts, dresses or tailored shorts for women. Men may wear full-length trousers, dress jeans, tailored shorts, short- or long-sleeved shirts or polo shirts. Elegant dress is required while dining at Piccolo Mondo.
- Guests dining at Piccolo Mondo restaurant are required to pay a $35 supplement per person per reservation.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
- This booking may not be combined with other special offers or promotions.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
St. James's Club
Mamora Bay, Antigua
Flights touch down at V.C. Bird International Airport, and you'll be digging your toes into the sand after a short 30-minute taxi ride.