- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
The Dunhill Hotel
Sale Ends 2d : 3h : 33m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
201 E. Trade St, Charlotte, North Carolina
10000 Ballantyne Commons Parkway, Charlotte, North Carolina
2200 Rexford Rd., Charlotte, North Carolina
301 East Chestnut Street, Asheville, North Carolina Mountains
80 Carolina Vista Drive, Pinehurst, North Carolina
One Parkway East, Greenville, South Carolina
700 Biltmore Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina Mountains
Twenties design gives this modern hotel serious bygone charm.
The Dunhill Hotel brings old-fashioned Southern hospitality to the hustle and bustle of modern Uptown Charlotte. Twenties elegance, in the form of hand-sewn draperies and traditional furnishings, sends guests back to the area’s historical feel. The award-winning Harvest Moon Grille pays homage to simpler times with sustainable dishes from Charlotte-area farmers. And with nightly fresh-baked cookies and weekly house-wine socials, even the attention to detail comes with old-time charm.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The signature amenities and attentive, friendly service.
- Locally sourced, farm-to-table cuisine at Harvest Moon Grille
- Wednesday evening socials featuring light hors d'oeuvres and house wine and beer
- Freshly baked chocolate chip-cranberry cookies and nightly turndown with Dunhill Signature Chocolate Crowns
- Complimentary Uptown shuttle service is available from 7:00AM to 10:30PM each day
- Self-parking costs $12 per night, valet parking costs $18 per night and oversized-vehicle parking costs $32 per night
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available
- Harvest Moon Grille
- Lobby bar
- Historic hotel within walking distance of Uptown Charlotte attractions
- Original artwork by area artist
- Complimentary fitness center access
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary Uptown shuttle (7:00AM–10:30PM)
- Complimentary tea and coffee bar, soft drinks and water
- Wednesday wine socials (5:30PM–7:30PM) featuring house wine and light hors d'oeuvres
- Evening turndown with Dunhill Signature Chocolate Crowns
- Freshly baked Dunhill chocolate chip-cranberry cookies available every evening
- In-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
As North Carolina’s largest metropolis, Charlotte provides the perfect fusion of big-city energy and Southern charm. And with the uptown area’s array of performance venues, history museums and farm-to-table restaurants, you’ll be reminiscing about this destination long after you leave.
You might like to…
- Ruminate on the post-Civil War South after interacting with over 1,000 displays, artifacts, images and video clips at the Levine Museum of the New South.
- Appreciate Uptown Charlotte’s rich history (and cuisine!) after a walking tour with Tour De Food, during which visitors can sample gourmet dishes and meet chefs at local restaurants.
- Remind yourself not to order everything at Rooster’s Wood-Fired Kitchen; the rustic bistro uses local ingredients in dishes like Pan-Seared Carolina Flounder with farro and charred onion aioli.
- Smile after sipping cocktails at Dandelion Market, a cozy pub that offers craft beers, an extensive wine list and drinks like The Dando—with gin, St. Germain, soda and muddled cherries.
- Muse on the theatrical productions presented at ImaginOn; directed toward the young (and the young-at-heart), the venue also features a library offering scavenger hunts and Scrabble tournaments.
- Revisit Antique Kingdom, a shop that sells everything from furniture to books to nostalgia-inducing vintage toys, a few times during your stay.
These 60 guest rooms offer classic amenities like marble bathrooms and triple sheeting alongside name-brand bath amenities.
Vintage Queen Queen
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 guests included per room per night. Offer based on double occupancy.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in Vintage Queen and Premiere Queen rooms and 4 guests in Vintage Queen Queen rooms.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people in Vintage Queen and Premiere Queen rooms and for up to 4 people in Vintage Queen Queen rooms.
- Children ages 17 and under stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Self-parking costs $12 per night, while valet parking costs $18 per night.
- Please contact email@example.com for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
The Dunhill Hotel
237 N Tryon St
Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte is located in southern North Carolina, accessible via I-77 and I-85. Self-parking costs $12 per night, valet parking costs $18 per night and oversized-vehicle parking costs $32 per night.
The hotel is about 10 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.