- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
The Hermosa Inn
Paradise Valley, AZ
Sale Ends 6d : 9h : 38m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
4949 East Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, Central Arizona
5200 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, Central Arizona
5700 East McDonald Drive, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Arizona
5402 E Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley, Central Arizona
10600 East Crescent Moon Drive, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
4925 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona
7500 East Doubletree Ranch Road, Scottsdale, Arizona
6000 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, Central Arizona
Hang your hat on more than 6 acres outside Scottsdale.
The Hermosa Inn, a member of the Historic Hotels of America, was once the residence of cowboy artist Lon Megargee. Famous for the cowboy-and-horse design inside Stetson hats, Megargee built this inn with a mountain-view backdrop in elegant Southwestern style. Today, staff cater to guest needs at the drop of a hat, whether it’s in a poolside cabana or a hacienda-style guest room. The resort is capped off by LON’s renowned wine vaults, a one-acre organic garden and an outdoor patio lit by fireplaces.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The desert calm, aided by immaculate gardens by day and twinkling lights at night.
- Poolside eating and drinking with mountain views
- Tuesday’s 5-course Trust Menu in the underground wine cellar; creations are left entirely up to the chef
- Happy hour (think duck confit empanadas with blood-orange mole) at The Last Drop Bar
- Artwork from the inn's original owner, Lon Megargee
- Valet parking is available for a fee
- Cell phone use is prohibited in dining areas (which makes for a far more enjoyable experience, if you ask us)
- The hotel is about 6 miles from Scottsdale and 10 miles from Phoenix
- LON's restaurant
- The Last Drop Bar
- Outdoor swimming pool with poolside service from LON's
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Blue Door Spa Suite
- On-site garden
- Access to nearby fitness center
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Rental-car delivery service
- Dog friendly
- In-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
With 3 climbable mountains nearby, it’s “hats off” to Paradise Valley’s outdoor adventures and “hats on” to its 330 days of sunshine per year. So take advantage of all the area's hiking trails as well as the 16-mile-long, canal-side biking path that connects this small town to the storied sights of Scottsdale.
You might like to…
- Cap off an afternoon with a trip to the Heard Museum; founded in 1929, the gallery features a collection of American Indian artifacts that includes more than 500 Hopi Katsina dolls.
- Tip your cap, and your bartender, at Chelsea’s Kitchen after tasting their signature White Sangria or a Basil Gimlet made with vodka, fresh basil, lime zest and agave nectar.
- Accessorize a Niman Ranch grass-fed beef burger from Delux with hand-cut fries “a la cart”—literally, they’re served in a mini shopping cart.
- Don your hiking shoes to scale the 2,608-foot Piestewa Peak in the Phoenix Mountains Park and Recreation Area, or try spotting the 54 bird species on one of the park’s many trails.
- Top your opponent at the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club; it offers 2 courses—1 more than 50 years old—and an 18-hole putting course.
- Complete your day with Sautéed Veal Sweetbreads in a Red Wine Thyme Sauce at Vincent on Camelback, and stop by the Vincent Market Bistro to pick up Vincent’s signature sauces to go.
With a private patio and Egyptian-cotton linens, each of the 34 guest rooms is the perfect place to hang your hat.
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people.
- Children ages 12 and under stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Dogs are welcome free of charge. Restrictions may apply; please contact the property for more details.
- Valet parking is available for a fee. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Please contact email@example.com for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
The Hermosa Inn
5532 N. Palo Cristi Rd.
Paradise Valley, Central Arizona
The hotel is located just outside of Scottsdale, which can be reached via I-10 and Route 101. Valet parking is available for a fee. Please contact the hotel for more information.
The property is about 10 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.