- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
The Inn at English Meadows
Sale Ends 1d : 12h : 1m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
95 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport, Maine
1 Chase Hill Rd., Kennebunk, Kennebunks, Maine
211 Beach Avenue, Kennebunk, Kennebunks
1 Carter Notch Road, Route 16-A, Jackson, White Mountains
88 Grandview Avenue, Boothbay Harbor, Mid Coast, Maine
At Hale's Location, 2560 West Side Road, North Conway, New Hampshire
2760 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, White Mountains
8 Stage Neck Road, York Harbor, York
This charming B&B is ready for its photo shoot.
Just a short stroll from picturesque downtown Kennebunkport, the Inn at English Meadows combines classic New England hospitality with sophisticated décor seemingly straight out of a home-design magazine. Rooms are bathed in soft colors and adorned with distinctive furnishings and amenities like stylish gas fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Each morning starts with a three-course gourmet breakfast, itself worthy of a multi-page spread—the perfect start to a day of exploring the rugged Maine coast.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
Being a short walk from bustling Dock Square in downtown Kennebunkport.
- Gourmet 3-course breakfast served daily
- Complete renovation in 2011, featuring stylish, modern décor
- Vera Wang hypoallergenic mattresses in each room
- Most rooms feature a whirlpool tub and a gas fireplace
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available
- Complimentary self-parking is available
- Complimentary 3-course gourmet breakfast
- Located near Dock Square in Kennebunkport
- Patio and English gardens
- 2 common rooms with original artwork
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
Out & About
Located in southern Maine, Kennebunkport is a picturesque town designed with coastal activities in mind. So color your afternoons with beach lounging and Atlantic-side exploration, and be sure to add a finishing touch of local craft brews and catch-of-the-day cuisine.
You might like to…
- Inspire yourself at the Sharpe Gallery by admiring abstract and impressionist work from emerging and established artists; the open-feel gallery features oil, acrylic, pastel and watercolor works.
- Theme a dinner around locally-sourced dishes—like the Breezy Hill pork chop with sauerkraut, smoked bacon, and Brussels sprouts— at 50 Local, which highlights Maine farms and fisheries on its menu.
- Color yourself impressed by the 19th-century stonework at the 1887 St. Ann’s Episcopal Church, complete with landscaped coastal gardens.
- Coordinate an afternoon of shopping at Lower Village and Dock Square, and explore the numerous gift shops, jewelry boutiques and local galleries.
- Shape your taste of wines and cocktails with a Crotux Rum Smuggler (light and dark rums, lime and pineapple) alongside Boiled Maine Shrimp and Chorizo at Old Vines Wine Bar and Tapas Restaurant.
- Capture some Maine sunlight at the mile-long Kennebunk Beach, which consists of 3 distinct beaches, including the black-pebble Middle Beach and the popular Mother’s Beach.
Uniquely designed with fireplaces and featuring name-brand amenities, these 9 one-of-a-kind rooms and suites are great for any style of vacation.
Deluxe Guest Room
Carriage House Suite
- Final price reflects room charges, taxes and service fee per room per night.
- Complimentary 3-course gourmet breakfast included per room per night. Offer based on double occupancy.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in Deluxe Guest Rooms and Deluxe Suites, and 3 guests in Carriage House Suites.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $50 per night applies to each additional guest (where allowed) and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children over age 10 are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM–6:00PM
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Complimentary on-site parking is available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
The Inn at English Meadows
141 Port Road
Kennebunkport is in southern coastal Maine, accessible via Highways 9 and 35. Complimentary on-site parking is available.
The hotel is about 27 miles from Portland International Jetport and 33 miles from Portsmouth International Airport.