- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
The Inn at Middleton Place
Sale Ends 3d : 11h : 36m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
19 Vendue Range, Charleston, South Carolina
78 Queen Street, Charleston, Coastal South Carolina
40 Pinckney Street, Charleston, South Carolina
2 Vendue Range, Charleston, Coastal South Carolina
166 Church Street, Charleston, Coastal South Carolina
149 Wentworth St., Charleston, Coastal South Carolina
75 Wentworth Street, Charleston, Coastal South Carolina
205 Meeting Street, Charleston, Coastal South Carolina
Opposites always attract (guests) at this Southern inn.
Set among Charleston’s age-old oaks, The Inn at Middleton Place brings a modern vibe to a historical destination. Unlike Middleton Place itself—home to an 18th-century plantation and heaps of Southern charm—its inn is all clean lines and sleek décor. Floor-to-ceiling windows welcome natural light, but wooden shutters permit private moments. Evening libations are a relaxing counterpoint to a day spent biking, horseback riding or kayaking on the Ashley River. And though the inn and Middleton Place may seem like night and day, they both provide a spectacular setting for any stay.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The inn's unhurried atmosphere and natural, riverfront beauty.
- Complimentary admission to Middleton Place’s Gardens, Museum and Stableyard included with each stay
- Floor-to-ceiling views from each guest room
- Low-country fare, like She-Crab Soup, served at Middleton Place Restaurant
- Miles of wooded paths for strolling, horseback riding or simply stopping to smell the roses—er, pine trees
- Complimentary Healthy Start breakfast served at the Lake House each morning
- Complimentary on-site parking is available
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in guest rooms and common areas
- Middleton Place Restaurant and the Garden Market are located on the Middleton Place grounds, just a short stroll from the inn
- The Lake House and the Inn at Middleton Place Restaurant
- Garden Market
- Located next to the historical Middleton Place
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Bike rentals
- Kayak rentals and tours
- Admission to Middleton Place Gardens, House Museum and Stableyards included
- Complimentary Healthy Start breakfast
- Complimentary manager's reception each evening
- Complimentary Get Fit Kit (as supplies last)
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in common areas
- Pet friendly
Out & About
Peppered with traditional South Carolina plantation grounds and nestled along the banks of the Ashley River, the Charleston area is equal parts history and outdoor recreation. Compare that with updated Southern cuisine in outdoor garden dining spaces, and you’ve got the perfect vacation blend.
You might like to…
- Pair a casual bar setting with inspired burger creations like the Sweet Carolina (homemade jalapeño pimento cheese, fried green tomato and pickled okra) at Charleston Burger Co.
- Measure the area’s trail system and admire miles of woodland and river scenery during a guided horseback ride, courtesy of the Middleton Equestrian Center.
- Complement an afternoon with outdoor seating at the Peacock Café and sample the signature Honey Molasses Turkey Sandwich.
- Line up to explore Charles Towne Landing; hailed as the birthplace of South Carolina, this public space features archaeological sites, live historical demonstrations and an animal park.
- Mix things up with a guided tour, a historical presentation or a visit to the artisan museum shop at Drayton Hall, a site that has stood since the American Revolution.
- Compare scores at the Golf-Digest-recommended Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club; the course is located on an original Charleston plantation and plays home to the South Carolina Open.
Handcrafted furniture pairs well with floor-to-ceiling windows and woodland, courtyard or river views in each of these 54 guest rooms.
Woodsview Courtyard Queen
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Complimentary Healthy Start breakfast for 2 guests is included per room per night. Offer based on double occupancy.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $60 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children ages 11 and under stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all common areas.
- Rollaway beds are available for $20 per night; fee will be collected at the property.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets up to 50 lbs. are welcome with a nonrefundable fee of $50 per pet per stay. Restrictions may apply; please contact the property for more details.
- Complimentary on-site parking is available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
The Inn at Middleton Place
4290 Ashley River Road
Charleston, Coastal South Carolina
Charleston is accessible by I-26 and Highway 17. Complimentary on-site parking is available.
Visitors to Charleston can fly into Charleston International Airport, about 18 miles from the hotel.