- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
The Lodge at Turning Stone
Sale Ends 3d : 17h : 21m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
199 Woodcliff Drive, Fairport, Finger Lakes
130 Statler Drive, Ithaca, Finger Lakes
3770 State Route 21, Canandaigua, Finger Lakes
41 North Main Street, Pittsford, Finger Lakes
Where comfort, class and crazy fun find perfect harmony.
The Lodge at Turning Stone is all about breaking even and finding that ideal blend of peacefulness and pizzazz. Dining options at the seven restaurants range from refined cuisine to steakhouse fare to burgers. The spa expertly melts away tension and stress, and the nightlife pulses with jazz, rock and raucous fun. And with the temptation (and tempest) of the casino right around the corner, the dazzling suites (think marble baths) are the perfect way to balance out the day.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
Being close to all the action at the casino, but not too close.
- 72 holes of golf spread across 5 courses, plus an indoor driving range and golf instruction
- Dramatic indoor pool with stone waterfall
- Wild Turkey Confit with sweet-potato risotto and cranberry coulis at Wildflowers
- The chamomile scrub at Ska:na Spa, 1 of 2 spas on-site
- Nearly endless activity, from shopping to nightlife to a bustling casino
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary
- Valet parking is complimentary
- Wildflowers, TS Steakhouse and 5 other restaurants
- The Corner Market with 6 food-court-style dining options
- Opals Confectionary
- 3 bars
- Lava nightclub
- Located on 1,200 acres of wooded hills and valleys in central New York
- Indoor pool
- Casino with poker room, bingo hall and more than 80 table games
- 5 golf courses, including 3 championship layouts (seasonal)
- Golf Training Center and Golf Dome with indoor driving range and virtual simulators
- Sportsplex with 8 tennis courts, 2 racquetball courts, café and pro shop
- Complimentary tennis and racquetball equipment rentals
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing (seasonal)
- Showroom and event center featuring live musical performances
- LOL Comedy Club
- Ska:na Spa with mineral pool, soaking tubs, steam room and sauna
- Ahsi Day Spa & Salon
- Fitness center with daily classes available
- Oneida Sky gift shop
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary valet parking
- Airport transportation available
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
In addition to The Lodge at Turning Stone’s plethora of dining and entertainment options, Verona offers access to museums, eateries and shopping sites. And its central New York location makes it easy to blend outdoor, Adirondack Mountain activities with a trip to the sparkling and scenic Finger Lakes wine region.
You might like to…
- Complement a Finger Lakes Wine Country Cabernet with Italian specialties like Filet Remo (peppercorn-crusted beef tenderloin with a brandy-mushroom cream sauce) at The Savoy Restaurant.
- Accompany your travel-mates to Verona Beach State Park, where visitors can cross-country ski and ice fish during the winter and meander along lakeside nature trails during the warmer months.
- Listen as tour guides divulge the history of the Oneida Community Mansion House, a National Historic Landmark that was built in 1861 as a home for the Oneida Community, a 300-member religious group.
- Breathe a sigh of satisfaction after tasting twists on Latin American favorites—including Shrimp and Chorizo Crepes with roasted garlic and Parmesan sauce—at Zabroso Restaurant & Lounge.
- Mix and mingle at the Market at Oneida Commons, which features over 40 vendors selling antiques, jewelry, hand-painted crafts and New York maple products.
- Agree to visit the Shako:wi Cultural Center and learn about the Oneida Indian Nation through craft displays and exhibits on topics such as carvings and traditional headdresses.
Housed in Turning Stone’s elegant Lodge, each of these 95 suites offers perks including down bedding and a marble bathroom.
Lodge Suite with 1 King Bed
Lodge Suite with 2 Double Beds
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests in Lodge Suites with 1 King Bed and 5 guests in Lodge Suites with 2 Double Beds.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $20 applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Rollaway beds are available for $15 per night; fee will be collected at the property.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Complimentary valet parking is available.
- Airport transportation can be provided by the hotel for an additional fee of $90 each way. Please contact the hotel with your flight details to arrange a transfer.
- Please contact email@example.com for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
The Lodge at Turning Stone
5218 Patrick Rd
Verona, New York
Verona is located off I-90 in central New York. Complimentary valet parking is available.
The hotel is about 36 miles from Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Airport transportation can be provided by the hotel for an additional fee of $90 each way. Please contact the hotel with your flight details to arrange a transfer.