- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
The Virginia Hotel
Cape May, NJ
Sale Ends 5d : 8h : 44m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
251 Beach Avenue, Cape May, Jersey Shore
201 South Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
100 Heron Boulevard at Route 50, Cambridge, Maryland
401 South New York Road, Galloway, Jersey Shore, New Jersey
100 S North Carolina Ave, Atlantic City, Jersey Shore
Huron & Brigantine Blvd, Atlantic City, Jersey Shore
1131 N. Dupont Highway, Dover, Delaware
We’re not on the Jersey Shore anymore. (Hmm? We are?)
Elegance. Grace. Class. This isn’t the Jersey Shore you’ve seen on TV. The Virginia Hotel wows guests with its Victorian charm, luxurious details and its, er, situation steps from Cape May’s best restaurants and shops. Sit on the porch and sip cocktails in the evening sea breeze, or settle in for a memorable meal at the hotel’s renowned Ebbitt Room. That's if you can pry yourself away from the hotel's stretch of beach, of course.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The combination of classic Victorian details with modern luxuries.
- Beach area with optional food service on the sand and complimentary chairs and towels
- Singapore Gin Sling and a farm-cheese plate on the front porch
- Bacon-crusted Barnegat scallops with green tomato jam and char grilled leeks at the Ebbitt Room
- Complimentary continental breakfast each morning
- The hotel does not have a pool, but guests have complimentary access to the pool facilities at the nearby Congress Hall hotel
- Beach service is available through October 9, weather permitting; the Ebbitt Room has limited hours in the off season
- The hotel offers complimentary valet parking from May to November
- Children 14 and older are welcome at the property, and guests must be 25 or older to check in
- Ebbitt Room restaurant
- Beach area with seasonal food service and complimentary chairs and towels
- Complimentary access to nearby Congress Hall swimming pool
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
- Live entertainment
Out & About
As a popular resort destination on the Jersey Shore, Cape May might surprise visitors with an absence of fist-pumping clubs. In fact, this top-rated coastal destination, with Victorian architecture and views of the Delaware Bay, is a change of pace for New Jersey getaways.
You might like to…
- Accent your day by hunting for Cape May diamonds on Sunset Beach.
- Plaster your walls with custom art from Whale’s Tale Cape May, which has been specializing in nautical décor for 36 years.
- Party at Martini Beach with a Blueberry Agave Margarita or Raspberry Bon-Bon martini.
- Dance over to the Union Park Dining Room for the duck duet, seared breast and confit hash, with arugula and pear salad.
- Gel with friends at Cape May Miniature Golf, which features an 18-foot play-through waterfall.
- Check out the oceanfront views at Oceanview Restaurant while enjoying chef specialty Penne Ala Siciliana.
The Virginia’s 24 rooms are simple and immemorial, like the historic Cape May city that surrounds them.
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Complimentary continental breakfast for 2 guests included per room per night. Offer based on double occupancy.
- High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in Standard Queen rooms.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people.
- Children ages 14 and up are allowed at the property, but guests must be at least 25 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Beach service is offered through October 9.
- Rollaway beds are available for $15 per night; fee will be collected at the property. Availability varies based on room size.
- Attire at the property is smart casual.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Self-parking is complimentary, while seasonal valet parking is complimentary and available May–November and on off-season weekends from 8:00AM to 10:00PM.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
The Virginia Hotel
25 Jackson St
Cape May, Jersey Shore
Cape May is on the southern coast of New Jersey, easily accessible via the Garden State Parkway. Valet parking is available on weekends and in season free of charge. Self-parking is complimentary.
The hotel is about 47 miles from Atlantic City International Airport.