- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Sale Ends 6d : 16h : 37m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
At Hale's Location, 2560 West Side Road, North Conway, New Hampshire
40 Thorn Hill Road, Jackson, White Mountains
208 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport, ME
8 Old Fort Avenue, Kennebunkport, Kennebunks
95 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport, Maine
211 Beach Avenue, Kennebunk, Kennebunks
1 Chase Hill Rd., Kennebunk, Kennebunks, Maine
This charming New England inn just gets better with age.
Like a fine family heirloom, this luxurious New England inn has been well-loved for many years. The Wentworth perfectly blends its authentic historical charm with modern comfort and contemporary amenities. Guest rooms feature elegant Victorian-inspired décor and amenities that include gas fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. The acclaimed dining room serves classic cuisine and complimentary breakfast with a focus on local ingredients. And the inn’s scenic location makes for a getaway that guests will cherish for years.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The friendly and welcoming staff, who can offer helpful tips for making the most of your stay.
- Waking each morning to complimentary breakfast
- Coarse Pepper Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Maine whipped potatoes and a Cabernet reduction at the AAA 4-Diamond dining room
- Charming historical architecture and Victorian-inspired décor
- Convenient location in picturesque Jackson, near hiking, mountain biking and golf
- Cozy fireplaces and deep whirlpool tubs in Deluxe King accommodations
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary
- Parking is complimentary
- AAA 4-Diamond dining room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Located in the White Mountains
- Nearby golfing and hiking
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal)
- Ice-skating rink
- Nearby skiing with discount tickets available
- Secure ski storage
- Registered historical property
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
Out & About
Covered bridges, the White Mountains and rugged hiking trails—nothing says “New England” like good old-fashioned New Hampshire charm. And in Jackson, visitors find all this and more, with the “more” being quaint, upscale eateries and impressive fine-art gallery spaces.
You might like to…
- Remember to plan a day of hiking (or winter snowshoeing) in the White Mountain National Forest, which boasts 1,200 miles of nonmotorized trails.
- Accessorize your hike with a gourmet picnic from J-Town Deli Country Store’s rotating sandwich menu; check out the gift shop’s selection of jewelry, pottery and books by local authors, too.
- Pass the time at Jackson Historical Society’s Museum of White Mountain Art and admire its 19th-century art collection alongside books, artifacts and photographs.
- Give locally roasted coffee a try at Backcountry Bakery & Café; be sure to sample their freshly baked pastries like the Espresso Chocolate Shortbread or a Cranberry Orange Scone.
- Accent your afternoon by heading over to the Black Mountain Ski Resort for 40 trails of White Mountain skiing or a horseback ride in warmer months at an elevation of 2,000 feet.
- Respect local cuisine with upscale dishes at Thompson House Eatery like All-Natural Veal Cutlets with pesto-roasted wild mushroom sauce and hazelnut-lemon butter.
Each of these 50 inn-style rooms offers classic charm while keeping things modern with Keurig Coffee Makers and TVs and DVD players.
Main Inn Standard
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 guests included per room per night. Offer based on double occupancy.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people.
- Children ages 12 and under stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding, but a fee of $6 per child applies for daily breakfast.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 2:00PM
- Checkout: 11:00AM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Rollaway beds are available for $10 per night; fee will be collected at the property.
- Dress code varies between restaurants and activities. While general dress is casual, jeans and T-shirts aren’t allowed in the dining room; contact the hotel for more details.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas. Please contact hotel for more information.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Complimentary self-parking is available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
1 Carter Notch Road, Route 16-A
PO Box M
Jackson, White Mountains
Jackson is located in New Hampshire’s White Mountains and is accessible via Highway 16. Complimentary self-parking is available.
The hotel is about 68 miles from Portland International Jetport and 143 miles from Logan International Airport.