- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Sale Ends 6d : 13h : 53m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
One Old Ranch Road, Carmel, Monterey Peninsula
400 Cannery Row, Monterey, Monterey Peninsula
Monte Verde Street at Seventh Avenue, Carmel, Monterey Peninsula
120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, Monterey Peninsula
175 West Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, California
48123 Highway 1, Big Sur, California
415 Carmel Valley Road, Carmel Valley, California
An enlightening stay awaits at this Asian-inspired oasis.
Set in the charming coastal village of Carmel-by-the-Sea, Tradewinds Carmel is a breath of fresh (East Asian) air in a sea of stucco villas. The inn emanates Asian ambiance through thoughtful details like the serene courtyard, which comprises flowering ginger, a meditation garden and a life-sized stone Buddha. Bamboo railings echo Japanese architecture, while sumptuous goose-down bedding and in-room spa treatments keep guests feeling Zen. And with Carmel’s art galleries and Pacific Ocean vistas just a short stroll away, you may want to consider stretching out your stay.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
Unwinding in the lush tropical courtyard after a day of, well, unwinding.
- Savoring fresh fruit, pastries, yogurts and more during each morning’s complimentary breakfast buffet
- Custom-designed antique Asian furniture and tabletop fountains in each guest room
- An in-room Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue or Tradewinds Signature massage (on second thought, why not try all 3?)
- Fresh orchid sprigs and in-room chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival
- Magical moments amid the lush courtyard’s firepit, streams and fountains
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary
- Complimentary on-site parking is available
- Complimentary continental breakfast buffet (also available in room)
- Located in Carmel Village within walking distance of the beach
- Courtyard with firepit, fountains and meditation garden
- In-room massage services available
- Chocolate-covered strawberries in room upon arrival
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Pet friendly
- Concierge services
Out & About
Carmel-by-the-Sea is a Pacific Coast gem with scenic access to Monterey Bay and a rich history in California art. So broaden your horizons and get to know the local culture; the downtown area plays host to a colorful selection of global cuisine and even more local galleries.
You might like to…
- Honor local art and admire paintings and sculptures from 20 area artists, curated by staff with more than 55 years of combined experience, at Gallerie Amsterdam.
- Spice up an evening meal with Ancho-Chile Grilled Pork Loin and jalapeño-mango chutney at The Forge in the Forest Restaurant's outdoor garden dining area
- Pride yourself on beach lounging at the expansive, silver-sand Carmel Beach, a public space with some of the area’s best surf conditions.
- Experience inspired cocktails, like the Spiced Manhattan with house-spiced bourbon or the hand-pressed Blackberry and Brut Margarita, at Grasing's.
- Fashion some unique crafts after shopping downtown Carmel’s selection of specialty shops, which include an old-fashioned hat boutique and a storefront that makes its own soaps.
- Explore the world of fresh, seasonal Italian cuisine at Casanova restaurant; try the Sweet Pea Ravioli Brodo with wild mushrooms and spring onions.
Each of these 28 rooms features custom-designed, antique Asian furniture as well as silk pillows.
Garden Queen Queen
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 guests included per room per night. Offer based on double occupancy.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in Garden King rooms and 4 guests in Garden Queen Queen rooms.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $25 per night applies to each additional guest (where allowed) and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are welcome with a nonrefundable fee of $25 per pet per night. Restrictions may apply; please contact the property for more details.
- Complimentary on-site parking is available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Mission Street at Third Avenue
PO Box 3403
Carmel, Monterey Peninsula
Carmel is in central coastal California, accessible via Highway 1. Complimentary on-site parking is available.
The hotel is about 78 miles from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport and about 104 miles from San Francisco International Airport.