- Limited-Time Sales
- All Hotels
- How it Works
- Contact Us
Search over 10,000 hotels around the world, available anytime!
Top-Rated Hotels At Up To 40% Off. Join Now
Washington Court Hotel
Sale Ends 4d : 16h : 5m
Need Help? 1-877-647-8348
You Might Also Like…
415 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia
15 E Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
1000 H St. NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia
806 15th Street NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia
2121 P Street NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia
2500 Calvert Street NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia
1201 24th Street NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia
1200 16th Street NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia
What better place than Capitol Hill to play Follow the Leader?
With an "it" location, Washington Court Hotel turns any vacation into child's play. Views of the U.S. Capitol—the real King of the Hill—greets guests as they arrive, setting the stage for a fun-filled stay. The atrium lobby provides plenty of prime spaces to hide, while the hotel's restaurant, Bistro 525, is the perfect place to seek out a bite to eat. And if that's not enough horseplay, guests can enjoy a game of billiards in the Federal City Bar before capturing a good night's sleep.
TripAdvisor travelers loved…
The central location and the staff, who are always on their game.
- Views of the U.S. Capitol, only 3 blocks away
- Maryland Crab Soup at Bistro 525
- The majestic waterfall in the atrium lobby
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, while in-room Wi-Fi costs $9.95 per day
- Valet parking costs $46 per night
- Bistro 525
- Federal City Bar
- Only hotel on Capitol Hill with a direct view of the U.S. Capitol
- Billiards room
- Gift shop
- Fitness center
- In-room dining
- Concierge services
Out & About
Dubbed the largest residential historic district in D.C., Capitol Hill is a must-see. And there's no need to ask your mother if you may pop in and out of the many shops and eateries lining lively Pennsylvania Avenue.
You might like to…
- Share a sustainable seafood dinner with a friend at Johnny’s Half Shell restaurant.
- Seek out the Sewall-Belmont House & Museum, filled with artifacts from the women’s suffrage movement.
- Pretend you’re 007 beside Julia Child, a little-known agent, at the International Spy Museum.
- Skip through the United States Botanic Garden's organic Rose Garden, dedicated to the nation’s flower.
- Jump ahead to the main course with the Chesapeake “Courtbouillion” at Art and Soul restaurant.
- Spot the National Museum of Women in the Arts, which houses a permanent collection of more than 3,000 pieces.
The 265 ample guest rooms and suites feature Italian-marble bathrooms and iPod docking stations.
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests in Executive King and Deluxe King rooms and 5 guests in Deluxe Double rooms.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $20 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children stay at no charge in room accompanied by an adult when using existing bedding. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, while in-room Wi-Fi costs $9.95 per day. Fee will be collected at the property.
- Rollaway beds are available for $25 per night; fee will be collected at the property.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Valet parking costs $46 per night.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.
Read comments or add your own sparkling remarks
Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington DC, District of Columbia
I-95 is the major north-south highway into Washington, D.C. I-270 and I-66 can also be taken. For those traveling by train or bus, the hotel is 2 blocks from Union Station. Valet parking costs $46 per night.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is approximately 5 miles from the hotel and Dulles International Airport and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport are roughly 30 miles from the hotel. All 3 are served by major carriers, and taxi and rental car services are available.